Our Eco-Friendly Mission
Let's hold each other accountable and love this earth like she loves us 🌎
A few ways we keep our business eco-friendly ♻️
- Using leftover resin to make coasters
- Saving resin scraps to be reused by other artists
- Not using single-use cups or plastic sheeting
- Using reusable rags when possible
- Limiting use of spray cans
- Recycling and reusing wood
- Reusing packing materials
- Using biodegradable packing peanuts
Design & Marketing
Kaitlyn graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in Marketing & Public and Nonprofit Management. She loves experimenting with new mediums, making a vision come to life, and keeping inventory stocked and organized.
Operations & Sales
Najara graduated from Hamline University with a degree in Biochemistry & Spanish. She loves connecting with business partners, getting the perfect cut of wood, and keeping the shop spotless.
Shop Assistant & Model
Along with being the best pet tag model, Frito makes sure that the team takes many play and snack breaks, as well as protects the shop from intruders or insects alike.